3) Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
(4) And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you
(5) For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.
(6) And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
(7) For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
(8) All these are the beginning of sorrows.
The beginning of Birth Pains. As a woman labors, the pains grow quicker together and more intense.